Compliance With Your Tax Filings Is A Requirement To Put An End To Your Tax Trouble So You Can Either...

  • Visit A Local Tax Preparation Office In Your Area

  • Use Your Current CPA / Accountant / Tax Preparer 

  • Let Whitewood Tax Solutions Prepare Your Returns 


We are Tax Resolution Specialists so of course we can prepare even the most complicated of individual and corporate tax returns.


However, we always prefer that you allow your current CPA / tax preparer to file your returns, IF they are part of the Whitewood Solutions referral partner network because our Referral Partners work with us to ensure your tax resolution case is resolved for good.  

If your current preparer is unable to prepare your returns then we are more than happy to file them for you and your business so just click the button below to complete a tax organizer.